Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

I am in Provence, France for a year!

I am just beginning a full year in Provence and I have decided to publish a blog about it: villages, fun, MARKETS, the lifestyle.........

So I am asking anyone who logs on here, "What would YOU like me to write about?" I will try to write every few days but certainly once a week. If you ask me specific questions, I will try my best to get you answers. I think I can also post photos here, so there will surely be lots of those.

I should also tell you that while I am in Provence I will be developing my online business of finding and selling wonderful Provencal items. I will likely be telling you, from time to time, about the things I find, BUT THIS WILL NOT BE AN ADVERTISEMENT PAGE! (full disclosure)

OK, Off to Provence!!
OliveBranchTrader

No comments:

Post a Comment